- Camping opens @ 8am Saturday April 29th. Check out Monday, May 1st at 8am.
- LIMIT eight paid ‘attendees’ per RV spot. (Kids 10 & under are free do not count as part of the eight paid)
- EVERYONE staying in your campground must have a 2-day festival pass. (Kids 10 & under excluded)
- Camp spaces DO NOT include ‘festival’ passes. You must purchase your 2-day festival passes separately .
- NO SAVING SPACES – Arrive together, camp together
- ALL CAMPING spaces are good for onsite camping Saturday 8am to Monday 8am.
About the Camping Area
- Rental RV’s will be allowed
- Borrowed RV’s will be allowed
- Tents are allowed in campground.
- Each campsite purchased will be given EIGHT (8) wristbands for entrance. Each camper MUST also purchase a 2-day festival pass.
- Campground wristbands will be available for you to pickup starting @ 8am Saturday April 29th @ campground check-in .
- If all of your party is NOT present at time of check-in for campground, we can hold the excess wristbands at campground check-in.
- Approved camping space purchaser must be present at time of check in.
- Close proximity to venue
- Toilets and hand wash stations available
- 24 hour security and medical presence
- Food and beverage vendors
- Locksmith on-site (additional charges may apply)
- Potable water available (drinking water)
- No power for RV’s or hookups – camping is dry.
RV & Camping Spots & Standards
- Each spot for your campsite is 20 feet x 50 feet.
- Each spot is allowed up to 2 vehicles – both vehicles must fit inside the 20 feet x 50 feet space and can not encroach on the adjacent spot. If both vehicles do not fit, then one vehicle will have to park in general parking for an additional fee.
- Once your RV and/or automobile(s) have been set in place on your campsite they are to remain in place. If for any reason the RV or vehicles located on the campsite move or leave, you may be ejected from campground and festival . THIS IS FOR EVERYONE’S SAFETY!
- If your RV is towing a vehicle or additional travel trailer (that doesn’t fit in your assigned space) you must unhook and park the tow item in the general parking area . This also applies to any type of non motorized trailer being towed by your RV that doesn’t fit in your allotted 20×50 RV space.
- No branded / logo’d easy ups or tents allowed.
- Pop up tents for shade are allowed. PLEASE BRING SAND BAGS OR SIMILAR TO ANCHOR YOUR POP-UPS. A FLYING POP-UP TENT CAN BE VERY DANGEROUS!
- Please note if you want to camp next to friends or relatives you need to travel together as we are unable to reserve campsites. No saving spaces. No exceptions. Arrive together to camp together.
- All campers AND vehicles will be searched upon entry.
- Please scroll down on this page to read all the rules & regulations for a more comprehensive list of prohibited items.
- NO Wrapped / Sponsored Vehicles. Your RV/Trailer/Vehicle will be turned away at the Toll Booth if it has Ads/Marketing/Sponsors/Company Logos on it (rental company logos excluded).
Drugs & Alcohol
– Each patron age 21 and older with proper I.D may enter the campgrounds with One of the following: Case of beer (cans ONLY) or boxed wine. NOT ONE OF EACH.
– No glass, glass containers, wine glasses, beer bottles, etc. Accidents can happen. Broken glass is dangerous and a big mess to cleanup. ALL glass bottles will be confiscated at check-in.
– No drug paraphernalia or drugs allowed. These items will be confiscated and you may be turned over to the San Luis Obispo County Sheriff’s Department.
– Please review the alcohol policy
RV / Camping Code of Conduct
Pozo Stampede Music Festival is committed to creating a safe, comfortable and memorable experience for our guests. In order to provide an environment where families can enjoy the festival, we have instituted a CODE OF CONDUCT inside the festival grounds and the RV RESORT and campground.
THE FOLLOWING ACTIONS CAN RESULT IN A WARNING AND/OR EJECTION OF OFFENDER RV:
- Irresponsible use of alcohol.
- Public nudity or obscene clothing.
- Accessing seated/restricted areas without proper passes.
- Taunting, abusive or disruptive language and obscene gestures.
- Moving RV to another location after placement by festival staff.
- Parking or extending any part of RV in fire lanes or outside designated marked area.
If an individual participating in this behavior is uncooperative or a persistent offender, he/she will be removed from the festival site, festival wristband revoked and RV ejected from the resort. In certain situations, the offender may be arrested.
THE FOLLOWING ACTIONS WILL RESULT IN IMMEDIATE EJECTION:
- Urinating in public (anywhere other than a proper restroom).
- Fighting or engaging in any action that may harm, endanger, threaten or bring discomfort to anyone.
- Engaging in sexual behavior in public.
- Possession/use of illegal drugs.
- Damage, destruction, vandalism or theft of any property.
An individual participating in this behavior will be removed from the festival, festival wristband revoked and RV ejected from the resort. In certain situations, the offender may be arrested.
RV / Camping Policies
PLEASE BE ADVISED: If you leave, there are no camping area ins/outs regardless if you have a campsite or not. If you’re towing a trailer/5th wheel and decide to unhook and drive that vehicle outside of camping, it will not be allowed back into camping. It must be parked in the companion vehicle lot (if space is still available). This is for the safety of all campers.
No RVs will be allowed into the campgrounds outside of campground hours. Hours are TBA.
- There is absolutely NO re-entry. If you leave the grounds with your RV, you will not be allowed back onto the grounds.
- You must present a valid CAMPGROUND PASS in order to park your RV /Truck in the campgrounds.
- Everyone in the RV/Automobile entering campground must have on their valid festival wristband and camping pass that will be checked upon entry into the camping grounds. If anyone is found in the campgrounds without a valid festival wristband and camping pass, they will be escorted off of the grounds.
- If any part of your RV/Truck/Trailer does not fit into your space you will be required to adjust or possibly remove your vehicle from the campgrounds.
- NO Wrapped / Sponsored Vehicles. Your RV/Trailer/Vehicle will be turned away at the Toll Booth if it has Ads / Marketing / Sponsors / Company Logos on it. No branded / logo’d easy ups or tents allowed. (rental company name is OK)
- Golf carts, dune buggies, off road motorcycles, segways, horses, etc of any kind will not be allowed on the premises, or in companion parking. NO EXCEPTIONS.
IF YOU TOW YOUR RV BEHIND ANOTHER VEHICLE:
You may park your RV with a vehicle that is towed behind it in your designated 20×50 spot If and Only if both vehicles fit within the outline of the designated spot. If any part of any vehicle crosses the outline of your designated spot, you will be required to re-set your vehicles. If you are unable to fit all parts of both vehicles within your spot, you will be required to remove one of the vehicles from the site.
If you choose to un-hook your RV from the vehicle by which it is being towed and drive the vehicle off-site for any reason, the vehicle will not be allowed back onto the festival grounds to pick up your RV until Sunday after 10PM. There is absolutely no exit and re-entry for any RVs or vehicles that tow RVs.
IF YOU TOW ANOTHER VEHICLE OR TRAILER BEHIND YOUR RV:
Vehicles towed behind your RV are allowed into the campgrounds. If your RV is towing a vehicle you must unhook and park the towed vehicle next to your RV in your designated 20 x 50 camp site. Please note that YOU WILL NEED TO PURCHASE a vehicle parking pass if both vehicles do not fit in your 20 x 50 space. If you are towing a trailer (NON MOTORIZED VEHICLE) behind your RV, you must fit both your RV and Trailer within the allotted 20×50 campsite space. NO EXCEPTIONS.